Mark Rainsford QC will chair the Lexis Nexis Butterworths Conference on Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Conference on 27 September 2011.
Click here for further details.
9.25 Hours CPD (SRA and BSB approved) are available.
The event, at a central London location, will enable attendees to:
- Hear the FSA and SOCA's prospective on the fight against terrorist activity and financing;
- Discuss the risks and solutions involved in devising appropriate AML and CTF systems;
- Analyse récent case law in the area;
- Examine activity in corporate transactions and identify red flags;
- Discuss the impact of the Bribery Act on the responsibilities of MLRO's and compliance officers.
- David Kirk, Enforcement and Financial Crime, FSA
- Philip Atkinson, UK Financial Intelligence unit, SOCA
- Karen Jones, CPS
- DC Graeme Miller, National Terrorist Financial Investigations Unit, Metropolitan Police
- Monty Raphael QC, Peters and Peters
- Ian Hargreaves, Addleshaw Goddard LLP
- Jonathan Fisher QC, Devereux Chambers
- Susannah Cogman, Herbert Smith LLP
- Sara Dixon, Finance Against Trafficking