The second edition of Corporate Criminal Liability will comment on the significant changes to law and practice brought about by the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007 which will be in force in April 2008.
It will fully update material in the first edition which covered the principles of corporate liability, procedure and evidence, director liability and individual offences.
Table of contents:
- Part I Principles of Liability, Historical background, Early development, The doctrine of identification, The principle of delegation,
- Part II Directors' Liability,
- Part III Corporations and Criminal Procedure, Jurisdiction over corporations, Proceedings in criminal courts, Restraint, confiscation orders and asset recovery, Sentencing, Costs,
- Part IV Corporations and Human Rights, European Convention on Human Rights,
- Part V Specific Offences, Corporate manslaughter, Companies Act offences, Insolvency, Financial Services & Markets Act 2000, Fraudulent trading, False accounting, Corruption.